Zev Porat

Monday, June 13, 2016

A Pastor's Response To the Orlando Terrorist Massacre ...




From Pastor Carl Gallups:
MY THOUGHTS ON THE TERRORIST ATTACK
ON THE GAY NIGHTCLUB IN ORLANDO

As most of our subscribers are aware, I often speak to the unbiblical nature of the radical gay agenda. I also speak to the medical, scientific, and psychological facts, that are documented by reliable sources, concerning the issue of the radical gay agenda as well.

Recently I have focused on Obama's criminal and insane public school "transgender" directive, opening the doors of our girl's showers, bathrooms, and locker rooms to anyone who claims to "feel like a girl." I have also been very outspoken on businesses following the same madness - like Target and others.

My  general platform of operation has always been to do my best to speak the truth in love, even if the truth of a matter is a tough truth to deal with. This is the biblical model. And, it is the biblical mandate for God's people. It is "what Jesus would do" (and did, in fact, demonstrate).

I am not a hater of people. I have dedicated 40 years of my adult life to serving and ministering to the deep needs of people (all races, all sexual preferences, all religious preferences, etc.). In some cases I have put my own life in great danger doing so (but that's another story).

The point is this. Some, who do not know me as well as they might think they do, may even assume that I am somehow happy about the Orlando Gay nightclub massacre. They might believe that I am relishing in the deaths of those "sinful homosexuals." Nothing could be further from the truth. Nothing could be more disgusting for me to contemplate. Those thoughts are not even on my radar screen. I know some "pastors" have expressed such thoughts - not me. Never have. Never will.

I know my place. I am a child of God who happens to be living in Babylon. I am living in the last-days and in the midst of the Sodom and Gomorrah spirit that is sweeping the planet - much like Lot himself. I also am convinced that you and I have been "raised up for such a time as this."

It is not my place (our yours) to "punish" homosexuals or to even "wish" for their punishment - much less to take joy in their death. To even think that way conjures up images of ISIS pushing gays off the top of buildings.

No, my place is to loving tell them the truth of God's Word and to hold out the offer of new life, new beginnings, and spiritual and emotional healing  - in Jesus Christ.  I would venture to guess that hardly a soul reading this post does not have a dear friend, co-worker, family member, or loved one that is not "gay."

The greatest evil we are up against is Satan himself. These are prophetic and deeply spiritual times. There is a great spiritual war taking place. Satan knows his time is short (Rev. 12:12).  He is making himself manifest in all manner of evil.

The radical gay movement that targets Christians, and particularly our children (Obama's school order, for example), as well as the radical Islamic terrorist movement - these are simply the putrid symptoms of a world being given over to mental and spiritual depravity.  Much worse days are ahead, I fear, for our nation and our planet.  The Lord's return is very near.

So, no - I do not take one iota of "delight" in what happened in Orlando. Instead I grieve.

I grieve for the souls that were executed that night - souls that may now be in hell. I grieve for the families and friends that are suffering horribly. I grieve for our nation - because we are under attack - spiritually and physically.

I grieve, because as the world continues to unravel at the seams... that same world goes on "eating and drinking and giving in marriage." They do not even see the flood of destruction that is coming.

I grieve because the ones who are supposed to be leading and protecting us are absolutely mad. They are derelict in their duties, and some, I fear, are downright traitors.

So, I will continue to address the issues concerning the radical gay agenda, the ungodly gay "marriage" agenda, the criminal Obama school "order" agenda, the radical Islamic agenda, etc.  I will address them with passion, facts, science, history, and logic - and most importantly, with the truth of God's Word.  I am hoping, that somehow, in the middle of the madness - I might be used of the Lord to save at least some.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. May the Lord Jesus bless you and keep you - always.

Pastor Carl Gallups.

No comments:

Post a Comment